Return from wholesale. Shipping after 27.03.2023.
Books may bear signs of long-term storage.
Out of print, new decals, collector's quantity.
A big decal sheet with 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings for 8 Bf 109s which served in the MTO. The decal sheet was printed by Cartograf. Each painting scheme is depicted on beautifully drawn 4-view colour profiles and described in the 20 page guidebook with English and Polish text. The authors chose the following aircraft:
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-7/N; probably W.Nr. 4139, 'White 11', flown by Lt. Theo Lindemann of 7./JG 26, Ain-el-Gazala, Libya, summer 1941,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-4 trop; flown by Ofw. Karl-Heinz Bendert of Stab II./JG 27, Derna, Libya, December 1941,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-4 trop; W.Nr. 8665, flown by Lt. Gustav Frielinghaus of Stab II./JG 3, Sicily, Italy, early 1942,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-4/Z; W.Nr. 13060, 'Yellow 2', flown by Uffz. Karl-Heinz Witschke of 3./JG 77, Comiso, Italy, early July 1942,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-2 trop; 'Black 7' of 2./JG 77, Tunisia, early 1943,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-2/R2 trop; 'Black 19' of 2.(H)/14, La Marsa, Tunisia, March 1943,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-6; 'Yellow 13', flown by Uffz. Hans Jegg of 9./JG 53, Italy, summer 1943,
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-6 trop; 'Black 8' of 5./JG 27, Trapani, Italy, summer 1943.