Publishing proposals shall be sent in electronic form via email to:
In the title of the e-mail, please include: the author's name and the title of the book or article
- contact details: author's name, e-mail address, telephone number;
- a short note about the author and a list of any previous publications;
- an abstract with the approximate number of characters with spaces, number of photographs, illustrations, etc.
- please send only one attachment with the text of the proposal, in the file format of your choice: doc or pdf with a description in the text: author's name, title;
- technical standard: Times New Roman font, size 14, spacing 1.5 lines;
- pages must be numbered.
- please do not submit manuscripts or sole originals;
- we do not send back or archive unsolicited texts.
We would like to thank you for your interest and for the publishing proposals you sent. However, due to the large number of submissions, only authors of selected texts will be contacted and replied to. We do not give reasons for refusals.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that when you decide to send a publishing proposal to our Publishing House, it is necessary to process your personal data in order to consider and respond to it, and to establish possible cooperation. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the above purposes. The administrator of your personal data is Kagero Publishing Akacjowa 100 Turka Oś Borek 20-258 Lublin. Please read the information clause.