Topdrawings 12 Messerschmitt Bf 109 A-D models - Mariusz Łukasik - ISBN 978-83-61220-98-5
This issue of the Topdrawings series is focused on the early versions of the Messerschmitt Bf 109, powered by the Jumo 210 engines. The 28 page, A4 size booklet contains 14 sheets of 1:48 scale drawings, 9 sheets of 1:72 scale drawings (which include a specification of external changes in various versions of the aircraft) and colour profiles of 5 planes, all with English and Polish captions. The drawings in 1:32 scale are attached as a folded A2 size sheet printed on both sides. All drawings show the panel lines and rivet lines on the airframe. Also included is a decal sheet printed by Cartograf, which contains 1:32, 1:48 and 1:72 scale individual markings for the following planes depicted on colour charts:
- Bf 109 D-1 of Stab I./JG 131, Jesau, Germany, spring 1938,
- Bf 109 A; 'Black 6-7', flown by Fw. Norbert Flegel of 2. J/88, Legion Condor, La Albericia airfield, Santander, Spain, August-September 1937,
- Bf 109 D-1; W.Nr. 2302, 'White J-307' probably of Überwachungsgeschwader, Dübendorf, Switzerland, June 1945,
- Bf 109 B-1; 'Black 6•34', flown by Oblt. Erich Woitke of 1. J/88, Legion Condor, Alfamén airfield, Spain, February 1938,
- Bf 109 D-1; 'White N+5', flown by Lt. Joachim Böhner of 10.(N)/ZG 26, Hage, Germany, early January 1940.
The decals also contain recognition markings of the Legion Condor for two planes in all three most popular scales.